Major Events Management
Specialists in managing operational risks at international sporting events, including training and development of crowd safety personnel
Enterprise Risk Management
Working with stakeholders in the design, build and operational phases of projects to manage all risks
ISPS Compliance Programs
Riskgroup can help you to build an effective ship and port security plan that fully complies with IMO requirements
Risk Group is an independent consulting service with the following important attributes:
- Highly qualified staff
- Tertiary qualified consultants
- Our core business is risk management consulting
- We utilise proprietary tools for all assessments
- Riskgroup has global reach
Risk Group qualified professionals have significant expertise and experience in the following key areas:
- Enterprise-wide risk management
- Security and public safety assessments
- Detailed security systems
- Anti Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing
- Major events management
- International Ship and Port Security (ISPS)
"Recommended 12 years ago by a respected law enforcement official. Risk Group have assisted us with a wide range of Security and Personal Safety projects both in Australia and internationally."
Adriaan Den Dulk - National Manager, Corporate Risk, Jardine Lloyd Thompson PLC
"RISK GROUP has helped us drive compliance programs across a large retail portfolio for years, delivering reliable, timely and cost effective advice."
Mark Baldwin - Millenium Group
"PSMI has relied on Risk Group for specialist support in Australia and the Middle East for more than ten years. With an impressive list of high profile clients, they bring quality inputs to all our security projects."
John Bodinnar - Public Safety Management Int.